Summer Company provides students aged 15 to 29 the opportunity to start their own small business venture over the course of the summer. Students will earn $3000 to assist them with start up costs associated with their new business venture
Through this program, you will:
- Receive Start-up money to kick-off a new summer business.
- Participate in Professional Development Workshops from local community members.
- Receive advice and mentorship from local business leaders to help get the business up and running.
Requirements – you are eligible if you:
- Attend high school, college or university in Ontario;
- Are an Ontario resident and Canadian citizen;
- Are between 15 to 29 years old (if under 18: a parent or guardian must sign the agreement for the applicant);
- Are not already running a business;
- Are not working more than 12 hours per week at another job during the program;
- Are returning to school after the program ends.
You cannot apply again, if you have received a Summer Company grant in the past.
Successful Summer Company applicants receive up to $1,500 to start-up their business and a second $1,500 upon the completion of all program requirements.
Application are now open! Apply now at the following link: