Full-time students are more than capable entrepreneurs, which is why TBC gives students between the ages of 15 and 29 the opportunity to run their own small business venture over the summer months. Successful candidates will receive a cash injection of up to $3,000, no strings attached, to help develop their plan, while being able to bank all the profits of their venture from the summer! You will also receive business training virtually, guidance and mentoring while gaining valuable business and leadership skills.
- Are attending high school, college, or university in Ontario (Ontario Resident);
- Are between 15 – 29 years old;
- Are not already running a business
- Are not working more than 12 hours per week at another job during the program;
- And are returning to school after the program ends.
You are also ineligible if you have previously received a Summer Company grant.
Successful Summer Company applicants receive up to $1,500 to start-up their business and a second $1,500 upon the completion of all program requirements.
- Visit www.ontario.ca/summercompany.
- Submit an online application.
- The Business Centre will contact you to provide you with further details about the program.